PARK AVE FOOD TOURS: EATS & TREATS
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Alcohol will be served at some of our tasting stops. Guests must be 21 and present valid ID.
- Photography encouraged.
Enjoy the flavors of Park Avenue with specially selected tastings from eateries and specialty shops!
What to Expect
Unique and Specially Selected Food Tastings-Our food tours are guided walking tours of Park Avenue’s most interesting and inviting restaurants and eateries. Each tasting is served from locally owned and operated specialty food stores and ethnic or locavore-style establishments. The food samplings on this tour are sure to stimulate and satisfy your appetite for a lunch that is full of variety. This tour allows you to sample delicious eats and treats as you enjoy food tastings from 8 delicious stops coupled with insightful presentations of this popular neighborhood’s cultural, historical and architectural highlights provided by knowledgeable and entertaining local guides.
Between the fabulous flavors, you will discover hidden gems…specialty shops, tradespeople and merchants who provide something unique to locals and visitors alike. Your taste of Park Avenue will last about 3 hours and provide delicious tastings that are an adequate lunch for most. The walk is about 1.5 miles and is experienced at a leisurely pace. All food and tastings are included in the ticket price of $64 See typical tasting locations below.
- Jines: Sooner or Later, Everybody Dines at Jines! Est. 1971
- Blu Wolf Bistro: #1 Gastro Pub of Rochester….burgers, brew and of course the Blu Wolf!
- Baker Street Bakery: Discover why this Park Ave favorite provides breads and other treats to customers throughout the city! From retail to restaurants…one word…delicious!
- F. Olivers Olive Oil: Oils and Vinegars with endless possibilities of flavors and recipe combinations!
- Pittsford Farms Dairy: A local favorite new to Park Ave!
- Stever’s Candy: Homemade candy since 1946…all freshly made daily for your enjoyment! (closed during July)
- Roam Cafe: Eat, Drink, Roam
- The Mad Hatter: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch & English Tea Service…step into this Wonderland!
- The Red Fern: Popular Vegan Restaurant with something for everybody!
- Park’s Plates & Shakes…”It’s all about the sauce”