Enjoy the flavors of Park Avenue with specially selected tastings from eateries and specialty shops!
PARK AVE FOOD TOURS: SITES & BITES
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Alcohol will be served at some of our tasting stops. Guests must be 21 and present valid ID.
- Photography encouraged.
Food, drink, history, conversation and a walk around Park Avenue you’ll never forget!
What to Expect
Our food tours are guided walking tours of Park Avenue’s most interesting and inviting restaurants and eateries. Each tasting is served from locally owned and operated specialty food stores and ethnic or locavore-style establishments. The food samplings on this tour are sure to stimulate and satisfy your appetite for a lunch that is full of variety. Sundays allow you to sip, savor and stroll as this tour will offer food tastings from 8 delicious stops coupled with insightful presentations of this popular neighborhood’s cultural, historical and architectural highlights provided by knowledgeable and entertaining local guides.
Between the fabulous flavors, you will discover hidden gems…specialty shops, tradespeople and merchants who provide something unique to locals and visitors alike. Your taste of Park Avenue will last about 3.5 hours and provide delicious tastings that are an adequate lunch for most. The walk is under 2 miles and is experienced at a leisurely pace. All food and tastings are included in the ticket price of $59.
- Jines: Sooner or Later, Everybody Dines at Jines! Est. 1971
- Blu Wolf Bistro: #1 Gastro Pub of Rochester….burgers, brew and of course the Blu Wolf!
- Jembetat Cafe: Cafe and Gallery of Fine African Art…jewelry, art & more!
- The Half Pint Pub: Irish Bar and Pub known for ever changing beer selections!
- Magnolia’s Deli & Cafe: Amazing food in a relaxed atmosphere. Upscale cafe in the heart of Park Avenue.
- Roam Cafe: eat. drink. roam
- Caramel Bakery and Bar: Bakery and Bar, Need I stay more? Locally sourced, crafted with love.
- Marty’s Meats: Fast, Fresh & Local